- IPA: /ˈwɪtθ/, /ˈwɪdθ/, /ˈwɪθ/, [wɪd̪θ]
- The state of being wide.
- The measurement of the extent of something from side to side.
- A piece of material measured along its smaller dimension, especially fabric.
- (cricket) The horizontal distance between a batsman and the ball as it passes him.
- (sports) The use of all the width of the pitch, from one side to the other.
- Manchester United like to play with width.
- (extent or measure of how broad or wide something is) breadth
- French: largeur
- German: Breite, Weite
- Italian: larghezza
- Portuguese: largura
- Russian: ширина́
- Spanish: anchura