contributor (plural contributors)
- A benefactor; someone who donates to charity or some cause.
- I am a longstanding financial contributor to Amnesty International.
- A person who backs, supports or champions a cause, activity or institution.
- He was a regular contributor to Greenpeace protests.
- A person (or thing) instrumental in the creation or growth of something.
- With her strength and intelligence, she was an important contributor to the victorious effort.
- A person who produces articles published in a newspaper, magazine, online publication, etc.
- William Safire has been a notable contributor to the op-ed pages of the New York Times for many years.
- French: contributeur
- German: Spender, Beitragszahler
- Italian: donatore, benefattore, contribuente
- Portuguese: benemérito
- Russian: благоде́тель
- Spanish: donante
- German: Unterstützer, Mitwirkender
- Italian: sostenitore
- Portuguese: adepto, contribuidor, contribuinte
- Spanish: colaborador, contribuyente
- German: Beitragender, Mitmacher, Mitwirkender
- Spanish: colaborador
- French: soumissionnaire, contributeur
- German: Mitarbeiter
- Italian: collaboratore
- Spanish: colaborador, articulista