- Perfect; without flaws, shortcomings or defects.
- The pianist's performance this evening was flawless.
- 2013, Phil McNulty, "", BBC Sport, 26 December 2013:
- City's victory was secured in first-half injury time when Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet made a hash of his attempt to keep out Alvaro Negredo's chip, ensuring Manuel Pellegrini's side kept their flawless home league record.
- French: parfait, impeccable
- German: perfekt, fehlerlos, makellos, einwandfrei
- Italian: perfetto, levigato, impeccabile
- Portuguese: perfeito, sem falhas, impecável
- Russian: безупре́чный
- Spanish: impecable, perfecto