layout (plural layouts)
- A structured arrangement of items within certain limit#Noun|limits.
- A plan for such arrangement.
- The act of laying out something.
- (publishing) The process of arranging editorial content, advertising, graphics and other information to fit within certain constraints.
- (engineering) A map or a drawing of a construction site showing the position of roads, buildings or other constructions.
- (electronics) A specification of an integrated circuit showing the position of the physical components that will implement the schematic in silicon.
- French: disposition, schéma, structure
- German: Einteilung, Struktur, Anordnung
- Portuguese: disposição
- Russian: расположе́ние
- Spanish: diseño, esquema, estructura
- German: Einteilung
- Russian: план
- Russian: размеще́ние
- French: mise en page maquette
- German: Gestaltung, Layout
- Portuguese: layout, leiaute
- Russian: маке́т
- Spanish: maqueta