- IPA: /ˈaʊtlɛt/, /ˈaʊtlɪt/
outlet (plural outlets)
- A vent or similar passage to allow the escape of something.
- Something which allows for the release of one's desires.
- A river that runs out of a lake.
- A shop that sells the products of a particular manufacturer or supplier.
- A wall-mounted device such as a socket or receptacle connected to an electrical system at which current is taken to supply utilization equipment or appliances.
- French: magasin d’usine, franchise
- German: Direktverkauf, Werksverkauf, Direktvermarkter
- Russian: торго́вая то́чка
- Spanish: minorista de marca, al-bolsillo