- IPA: /tɹænˈzækʃən/
transaction (plural transactions)
- The act of conducting or carrying out (business, negotiations, plans).
- The transaction was made on Friday with the supplier.
- A deal or business agreement.
- An exchange or trade, as of ideas, money, goods, etc.
- I made the transaction with the vendor as soon as she showed me the pearls.
- (finance) The transfer of funds into, out of, or from an account.
- (computing) An atomic operation; a message, data modification, or other procedure that is guaranteed to perform completely or not at all (e.g. a database transaction).
- (especially in plural) A record of the proceedings of a learned society.
- (in transactional analysis) A social interaction.
- German: Geschäftsabwicklung, Geschäftsdurchführung
- Portuguese: transação
- Russian: сде́лка
- German: Transaktion
- Russian: опера́ция обме́на