not at all
- (emphatic) Not.
- He's not at all friendly towards his ex-wife.
- (emphatically: not) by no means, hardly, in no way, not in the least, not in the slightest, not the least bit, not the slightest bit
- French: pas du tout
- German: überhaupt nicht, gar nicht
- Portuguese: nada, não... em nada, não... em absoluto
- Russian: во́все нет
- Spanish: en absoluto, para nada
- (idiomatic) Used similarly to you're welcome, as a conventional reply to an expression of gratitude.
- Thank you for this very thoughtful present. — Not at all.
- (conventional reply to expression of gratitude) don't mention it, forget it, it's nothing, no problem, that's all right, that's OK, think nothing of it, you're welcome; see also Thesaurus:you're welcome
- French: de rien (it’s nothing), il n'y a pas de quoi, pas de quoi
- German: bitte, gern geschehen, keine Ursache
- Italian: prego, non c'è di che
- Portuguese: de nada, por nada
- Russian: не́ за что
- Spanish: de nada, no hay de qué