tepid (not comparable)
- Lukewarm; neither warm nor cool.
- I'm drinking a cup of tepid water.
- Synonyms: lukewarm
- Uninterested; exhibiting little passion or eagerness.
- He gave me a tepid response to the proposal.
- Synonyms: uninterested, lukewarm
- See also Thesaurus:warm
- French: tiède
- German: lauwarm
- Italian: tiepido
- Portuguese: tépido, morno, tíbio
- Russian: теплова́тый
- Spanish: tibio, templado
- French: tiède, tiédasse, mou, indifférent, atone, avachi, ramollo
- German: lau
- Italian: tepido, indifferente, molle, fiacco
- Portuguese: desinteressado, tíbio
- Russian: прохла́дный
- Spanish: tibio, flojo, blandengue, lacio, indiferente