as long as
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see as, long
- (idiomatic) Provided that, if, assuming (depending upon some condition or requirement).
- I don't mind if he stays there, as long as he cleans up after himself when he's done.
- 1997, Max Martin (author), Backstreet Boys, As Long as You Love Me
- I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did, as long as you love me
- (idiomatic) Since, in view of the fact that.
- As long as you're here, you may as well help me with the garden.
- French: pour peu que, du moment que, pourvu que
- German: solange, unter der Voraussetzung, dass, wenn
- Italian: purché, ammesso che, a patto che, a condizione che
- Portuguese: se, contanto que, desde que
- Russian: е́сли
- Spanish: siempre y cuando, mientras, con tal que
- French: pendant que, tant, tandis
- German: solange, während
- Italian: mentre
- Portuguese: enquanto
- Russian: пока́
- Spanish: mientras, siempre y cuando