- present participle of stage#English|stage
staging (plural stagings)
- (theater) A performance of a play
- The scenery and/or organization of actors' movements on stage.
- (by extension) The arrangement or layout of something in order to create an impression.
- The organization of something in order to prepare for or facilitate working with it.
- A structure of posts and boards for supporting workmen, etc., as in building.
- The act or process of putting on an event.
- The business of running stagecoaches.
- The act of journeying in stagecoaches.
- The classification of a patient or tumor into its stage of cancer.
- French: mise en scène
- German: Aufführung, Inszenierung, Regie
- Italian: messa in scena, messinscena, allestimento scenico
- Russian: постано́вка
- Spanish: puesta en escena
- Russian: организация