- IPA: /əˈtʃiːvmənt/
- The act of achieving or performing; a successful performance; accomplishment
- A great or heroic deed or feat; something accomplished by valor or boldness
- (heraldry) An escutcheon or ensign armorial; now generally applied to the funeral shield commonly called hatchment.
- (video games) An award for completing a particular task or meeting an objective in a video game.
- Finishing the game does not give you a 100% score until you have unlocked all of the achievements.
- Synonyms: trophy
- (grammar, semantics) The lexical aspect (aktionsart) of verbs or predicates that change in an instant.
- French: réalisation, accomplissement
- German: Errungenschaft, Leistung
- Italian: realizzazione, prestazione, conseguimento, rendimento, traguardo, risultato
- Portuguese: realização
- Russian: достиже́ние
- Spanish: logro
- French: haut fait
- German: Großtat, Heldentat
- Italian: impresa, gesta, risultato, conquista
- Portuguese: feito, realização
- Russian: по́двиг